Single Substrate Clean Oven
There is consistent temperature distribution, a clear level, and a fume countermeasure in the Single Substrate Clean Oven. Many innovations, such as a system to avoid fumes in the oven, time reduction measures at temperature increase and fall, shortening of maintenance time, and so on, have been incorporated to enhance the equipment. The Single Substrate Clean Oven is used in a variety of applications, including colour filter, seal cure, alley process, touch panel and various others.
To enlarge equipment many improvements such as mechanism to prevent fume in.
Oven a measures for time reduction at temperature rise and fall, shortening of maintenance time and etc have been added.
System that includes Loader, Unloader, multiple chambers and cooling system by robot is available. (Robot teaching is included)
IR oven is also available.
Clean level class 100 inside oven
Application : Seal cure, color filter, Touch panel, Array process, and others
Size : G2-G6 (-G8 with subcontructor) *200x200-2000x2000 mm
- Mechanism to prevent fume in oven
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Clean level in oven : under Class 100
- Mechanism to prevent substrate to slide in oven
- Measures for time reduction temperature rise and fall
- Shuttle system for Cooling unit
- Mura preventive rack support
- Various Communication including SECS, HSMS (CIM)
Note: Monthly Production Capacity: 2 depending on size and specification *standard delivery time : 4 months
Actual sizes made : Length x Width : Max 3,400 x 3,000 Min 20 x 20
Thickness is independent on length and width.
- Max. conveyor speed : about 20m/min
- Standard cleaning level: under 10 in particle size
- Applicable for precision cleaning
Characteristics of ICM cleaner
More than 60 years experience beginning with FPD brush cleaner
- Wide range of application, mainly for LCD processes, Mother glasses, OLED, Automobile curved Glasses, Solar Panels, Optical glasses and etc.
- Various types of Cleaning methods for best performance and efficiency including contact and non-contact cleaning.
- Substrate size developed for MIN 20 x 20 mm MAX 3,400 x 3,000
We do not sell oven for Laboratory.and Bakery.